Noob Bunker Noob Bunker

I think I saw another part of this collab from Hyun. From the looks of things it's a shame it never saw the light of day.

Newgrounds game teaser Newgrounds game teaser

Newgrounds Rumble 2: For Realz This Time.
Please? Have you considered a crowdfunding campaign? It looks good and... *sigh* yeah, the person to really go to would be Behemoth and the guy who made the first Newgrounds Rumble wouldn't it? Ah well, a guy can dream.

TOME Traveler's Guide TOME Traveler's Guide

Sweet chipwich, this is just what the doctor ordered, Kirb! This really helps straighten a few things out, too, like how the hell the combat is balanced with that much customization. Also, I'm thinking you just outlined the perfect MMO setup.
On an unrelated note, I always thought there would be four areas for some reason. I guess it just looked that way to me on the map.

Primary Primary

Something's gone buggy: the controls (every single button) have developed a habit of sticking.

A Pixel Evolution A Pixel Evolution

Nice game. I can tell from experience that it wasn't made with much skill, but definitely plenty of effort. Seriously, I couldn't make this game if I tried. Good work, and I can't wait for the continuation!

Heavy Pawnage Heavy Pawnage

Here's a review for ya: I don't know if it's only when replaying a level or every time after the first one, but after the first level the escape jetpack wouldn't work right. It would have the coming-down-and-landing animation loop several times before spawning an actual level ending.

Past that, though, the game is pretty good. I'd have the knife stab faster, but that's about all.

Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

HOOYEAH! I've been looking for this song for years since I heard it in Toss the Turtle! Excellent score.

bg blues bg blues

I love this song-- it's classic!

I just love it: it makes a nice change from the high-energy songs normally on my favorites list, it has *NON-RAP* lyrics-- a nice change for the NG Audio Portal-- and it involves Red vs Blue, which gains it a few points in my book.
I have to ask, though: how did you get this? I can tell that it isn't a parody/ copy, it's the actual song, and I somehow doubt that you're Caboose's actor, so who are you that you could post this? Or is it just some sort of illegal/hacking thingie? (if it is, I'm *TOTALLY* cool with it, I've been trying to find this exact song in some loopable format for a good hour now)

Pokemon G/S: Bicycle Pokemon G/S: Bicycle

Nice, but...

I like it, it's extremely on-target, remarkably close, but it's about twice the speed it should be. Maybe you could make another that sounds exactly the same but slowed down.