Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

HOOYEAH! I've been looking for this song for years since I heard it in Toss the Turtle! Excellent score.

bg blues bg blues

I love this song-- it's classic!

I just love it: it makes a nice change from the high-energy songs normally on my favorites list, it has *NON-RAP* lyrics-- a nice change for the NG Audio Portal-- and it involves Red vs Blue, which gains it a few points in my book.
I have to ask, though: how did you get this? I can tell that it isn't a parody/ copy, it's the actual song, and I somehow doubt that you're Caboose's actor, so who are you that you could post this? Or is it just some sort of illegal/hacking thingie? (if it is, I'm *TOTALLY* cool with it, I've been trying to find this exact song in some loopable format for a good hour now)

Pokemon G/S: Bicycle Pokemon G/S: Bicycle

Nice, but...

I like it, it's extremely on-target, remarkably close, but it's about twice the speed it should be. Maybe you could make another that sounds exactly the same but slowed down.

Scary teleportation Scary teleportation

Hmm...

Sounds like the background noise of the Hell levels of DOOM3. Interesting.

§Arbiter§ MAC6 - TANKMEN Theme §Arbiter§ MAC6 - TANKMEN Theme

Woah.

Dude, that was awesome.
Past that, I got nuthin' to say that aint' been saide before(Gekson 52 puts it the best way): "you realy captured the dramatic theme of war but at the same time preserved the idiacy of the tankmen. Keep up the good work dude"
Sweet.

Pokemon R/B: Battle Medley Pokemon R/B: Battle Medley

It really is an awesome mix of it!

You have my respect, sir. I have been trawling the Audio Portal for going on four hours, now, and this is the only song I have seen fit to add to my favorites. Good job.

Also, if you know where I could find an authentic version of the Mystery Dungeon theme, Mario's metal hat song, or his starman song, please contact me somehow! It would be much appreciated!

-_Halo1 Theme Song_- -_Halo1 Theme Song_-

Pretty good, man!

.... it's like (Halo theme) + (runescape)= (this). wow. it's good, though if you don't mind the midevil-esque twangy-harp-lyre-thing

JakesFable responds:

Haha yeah man! Thanks a lot for the review! :)

Age of Empires II A.O.K. 4 Age of Empires II A.O.K. 4

What in the EFFING HELL was that supposed to be?!

I mean, it's a good song, but NOT Age of Empires material.
I didn't recognise it at all, what was it?
still better than 90% of #3 tho, so i give seven.

Age of Empires II A.O.K. 3 Age of Empires II A.O.K. 3

okay, until the hip-hop at 0:44

...but seriously, dude. go back in time and get yourself hired by ensemble. the first 23 seconds alone left me with a tear in my eye.

but can you make a second one of this tune, but with NO HIP-HOP BEAT? seriously, the piano was amazing

but majorpoints off for the way too much hip-hop

Age of Empires II A.O.K. 2 Age of Empires II A.O.K. 2

Wow... that's just...wow

you're prowess is awe-inspiring and has nearly struck me dumb
i almost checked if I had the disk in when i heard it