Primary Primary

Something's gone buggy: the controls (every single button) have developed a habit of sticking.

A Pixel Evolution A Pixel Evolution

Nice game. I can tell from experience that it wasn't made with much skill, but definitely plenty of effort. Seriously, I couldn't make this game if I tried. Good work, and I can't wait for the continuation!

Heavy Pawnage Heavy Pawnage

Here's a review for ya: I don't know if it's only when replaying a level or every time after the first one, but after the first level the escape jetpack wouldn't work right. It would have the coming-down-and-landing animation loop several times before spawning an actual level ending.

Past that, though, the game is pretty good. I'd have the knife stab faster, but that's about all.

Breach 2 Breach 2

Before I can even think ablut anything else...

Diagonal movement would be nice.

The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

Decent, but gets too fast.

I mean, seriously dude, what the fuck! The clown gives you exactly enough time to register that there ARE prompts, right before you're batted off ghe screen for the eleventy billionth time! Slow it down or you'll never get into the fighting games collection.

Kid Launcher Kid Launcher

Yep, yet another launcher game

Doesn't exactly scream, "ORIGINAL!" does it?
But, I must admit that the bear is worth a few chuckles.

RiverJordan responds:

And that was its only purpose

Constellation Chaos Constellation Chaos

Good.

Decent concept, nice challenge, all around very good.

Troid Troid

10/10, for modesty and concept.

Great idea, and very honest. Take it from someone who's been there, I may be one of the only kindly scores you're gonna get. pal. Only problem is, you could make the asteroid controls a *little* bit more responsive. Awesome music, btw. Where'd you get it?

If you'd want to see my own P.O.S. (not that your game is), see here ==> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /512493

Say, just how DO you add music to a game made with just "Macromedia Flash 8"?

Catch ya later!

lubossk responds:

Thanks for great rating! The music can be found here:
http://www.tribeofnoise.com/VincetheW ebb

Halo Elite Translations Halo Elite Translations

Awesome! Oh, and reviewers...

1) That's because some guy with a deep voice played backwards IS their language, ub3rcheif
2) 6 "fowred" is pronounced "isvosTOWdimedo", wre. There is no mention of bowing, backwards or forewards

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

All I have to say is the following:

Dear sweet Jesus, Newgroundians will truly do anything to make a game out of.