Noob Bunker Noob Bunker

I think I saw another part of this collab from Hyun. From the looks of things it's a shame it never saw the light of day.

Newgrounds game teaser Newgrounds game teaser

Newgrounds Rumble 2: For Realz This Time.
Please? Have you considered a crowdfunding campaign? It looks good and... *sigh* yeah, the person to really go to would be Behemoth and the guy who made the first Newgrounds Rumble wouldn't it? Ah well, a guy can dream.

TOME Traveler's Guide TOME Traveler's Guide

Sweet chipwich, this is just what the doctor ordered, Kirb! This really helps straighten a few things out, too, like how the hell the combat is balanced with that much customization. Also, I'm thinking you just outlined the perfect MMO setup.
On an unrelated note, I always thought there would be four areas for some reason. I guess it just looked that way to me on the map.

Golurk is a Moron Golurk is a Moron

Loved it! How the hell do those just suddenly "appear" in a game?!

@ladderchair, then WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY did you even watch it??

EVolution ep2 EVolution ep2

Meriedeth, we're in Warpspace. There is no outsiiiiii... okay.
Pretty good dude! Also, I find it a Creatard jump-starting human evolution extremely amusing.

EVolution-pilot EVolution-pilot

Amazing! I didn't think it occured in nature, but you managed to make a spinoff/sequel of an awesome short without losing the original feel! Briliant!

Robot Gets Angry Robot Gets Angry

Ooe

What the faak did I just witness??!

Toons These Days: Ep. 3 Toons These Days: Ep. 3

Wow.

You get eight points just for knowing what language the unicorn speaks! How'd you figure it out? And yeah, we can pretty much all agree on what you said about the "villains".

Dominant Stick 2 Dominant Stick 2

Interesting to look at, at least.

Wow, you're good with the whole wobblyflash thing. The action is a little lacking, but that's okay.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Ah, the pure emotion and innocense of youth...

This, right here, is the sort of flash that should be at the top of the charts.